How to install Litchi on DJI monitors
Compatible DJI Monitors
On your DJI monitor, open this web page (https://flylitchi.com/dji-monitors) and tap here to install the Amazon Appstore
Login to your Amazon account in the Amazon Appstore app you just installed
Tap here to download Litchi. Please note that you can only have one version of Litchi installed at once; you cannot have Litchi from Google's Play Store installed on the same device as Litchi from Amazon's Appstore.
*Only for CrystalSky devices* By default, Litchi's in-app warning messages are disabled on DJI monitors, so make sure to enable them by going into your DJI monitor 'Settings -> Apps -> Swipe left to see All apps -> Litchi', then check 'Show notifications'
You're now ready to use Litchi on your DJI monitor! For the best experience, it is recommended to force stop the DJI Go app before starting Litchi. To force stop DJI Go, go to the device Settings - Apps - DJI Go - Force Stop
*Optional* If you wish to use Google Maps as your map engine, there are a few extra steps:
- Install the Google Play Services APK (download here for the Smart Controller OR here for CrystalSky/Phantom4)
- Install the Google Play Store APK (download here for the Smart Controller OR here for CrystalSky/Phantom4)
- Change the "Map Engine" to Google Maps in Litchi's settings
- At times, you may encounter play store error popups. You can stop them by going into your DJI monitor 'Settings -> Apps -> Swipe left to see All apps -> Google Play Services', then tap 'Force Stop'
- *Optional* To improve the sound quality of the voices in Litchi, install the Google Text to Speech APK (download here for the Smart Controller OR here for CrystalSky/Phantom4)